TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lemonade Tag

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 545 - Metallic Gold meets Very Vanilla, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 548 - It's a Digital World, and Monday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 339 - Tag It. I needed some tags for other than Christmas and I needed to use some of the digi images I have had printed and collecting dust in my drawer as well so I am happy to get to play with these this week. I colored the images with copics then fussy cut to vanilla. My tag is trimmed in delightful Dijon cs. I used my slot punch on the top to run my ribbon through. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: digi - Make Lemonade 
Paper: white, vanilla, delightful Dijon
Ink: copics 
Accessories: ribbon, slot punch 
Techniques: tag, copic coloring

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great image to use for the colors :) love this tag