TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

In the gap Because I Care

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 553, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 543 - No Gray Days in Lucky Bermuda, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 546 - Mind the Gap. I turned the sketch on it's side for today's to allow for the gap. I stamped the flower in black and colored with copics then cut it out and popped it up on the limeade panel after dry embossing with checkerboard EF. I also stamped the flower on the inside in basic gray after stamping off once then stamped the sentiment in Bermuda bay.
I stamped the small flower on the front of the envelope and on the back of the envelope the other image also in Bermuda bay. Hope you like it. Will show some love after I get home from work. Off I go.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Because I Care 
Paper: white, basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Lucky Limeade 
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black ,Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay 
Accessories: dimensionals, twine, white pearlex 
Techniques: dry embossing, fussy cutting, 3D 

No comments: