TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Golden congratulations on your special day

This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 546 - Make It Metal and Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 555. I was at work when the SC was finally loaded so I didn't get to play but I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw it. This card has been in my head since then and today it came to life. I dry embossed the top panel of vanilla with Textile EF, the bottom panel was stamped in versamark then metallic gold EP applied and heat embossed. The inside was stamped in delightful Dijon. The vanilla card base was matted with metallic gold dp. I found some gold wedding rings and tied them together with some gold ribbon.
The inside sentiment from Trust God was stamped using delightful dijon.  The bride and groom on the envelope were cut from the gold dp. I LOVE how this turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: All Year Cheer I, Trust God 
Paper: vanilla, Metallic gold 
Ink: Delightful Dijon 
Accessories: ribbon, Metalic Gold embossing powder, Textile embossing folder, gold wedding rings 
Techniques: dry emboss, heat emboss,