TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sweet Anya

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 300 and what a fun layout it is too. Thanks Roxy. My colors are from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 290 - Basic Rose Delight. I did say I had some happy mail Monday when I got home right? Well this darling image from The Greeting farm was part of my happy mail. She is so adorable. I colored her up with copics:
skin - E50,51,53
Hair - YR20,21,23,24,31
Shirt - R37,35,39
pants - B93,95,97
My base layer is basic gray topped with some basic gray dp from way back. I embossed the daffodil delight and ruby red cs with swiss dots and the focal panel basic gray cs with spots embossing folder. My image was stamped, colored, cut out, and popped up. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sweet Anya - TGF
Paper: basic gray, white, rose red, daffodil delight, basic gray dp
Ink: black
Accessories: ribbon, button, hemp, copics, cuttlebug, swiss dots, spots, dimensionals
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, dry embossing

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is adorable Neva! I just love when goodies arrive in the mail and this girl is so cute!

I left something on my blog for you. Check it out under my 'Santa Sneak Peek' card!