TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Brigitta & Hansel

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 190 - Hobbydujour. Congratulations Sallie. I chose to CASE her SUMMER STRAWBERRIES. I loved the layout and so I kept it, I used striped halloween dp, I put the button on the opposite side, I trimmed and embossed my focal image using Nesties Labels 12. I used my Fiskars bat scallopped border punch for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 31 - Scallops. I changed the theme to Halloween getting a heads up on my holiday cards for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 289 - Holiday Head Start. I just bought these digital images from CC Designs, the bench, Halloween Brigitta and Halloween Hansel. I could not wait to color them up. I used GIMP to manipulate them to have these 2 darling trick or treaters sitting on the bench. I love how they turned out. Now my colors were inspired by my brand new Echo Park Happy Halloween dp that Shannon brought over Saturday and shared with me. WE had such a great time coloring together.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Halloween Brigitta, Halloween Hansel, Bench - CC Designs
Paper: white, perfect plum, Echo Park Happy Halloween dp
Accessories: ribbon, copics, Nesties Label 12, button, spica glitter pen
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

No comments: