TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Costume Bear

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 290 - Lace Sponging provided by Joan. Whey I sure am glad that border punching was an alternative as I have no lace I am willing to get ink all over. So I punched my new MS large lacey border and sponged some Dew Drop Mango on Peach Parfait, topped that off with some clear embossing powder and heat set it.
I also used last Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 297. My color combo is from last Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 287 - Concord Parfait Pizzazz. Thanks to these colors I am almost finished with this years Halloween stack. I am still using Recollections Halloween dp and I hope you are not tired of seeing it bc I love it. Have I mentioned that yet? Well I do!
I stamped this darling witchy bear in tuxedo black then colored with copics and topped the stars off with some stickles. Then I cut and embossed the focal panel and matt using Nesties Label 1. I sponged some tea dye antinque distressing ink around the focal image while still in the Nestie. Love the antique look it gives. Hope you do too. Now off to work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Costume Bears - SU
Paper: white, black, recollections Halloween, peach parfait
Ink: tuxedo, dew drop mango, tea dye antique distressing ink
Accessories: ribbon, MS Border punch, clear detail embossing powder
Techniques: heat emboss, dry emboss, sponge distressing

No comments: