TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Autumn Blessings

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 188 - Die Cut Diva (aka Terri). I did not have to go far to find one that I wanted to CASE. I chose Terri's THINKING OF YOU MOJO SKETCH to CASE. I changed the layout to use Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 29 - Circles and Rectangles. I changed the colors to Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 287 - Concord Parfait Pizzazz. While browsing the challenge after a hot day in the sun Saturday I found this darling SET OF WITCH VOLTIVE HOLDERS from Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 249 - Cost Plus World Market site that Stephanie gave us to use and it all just came together. I love it when a plan comes together.
I cut, embossed and sponged with pumpkin pie 2 sizes of the Nestie Pumpkins then used my copics to create some dimension. My dp is from Recollections Halloween stack that I absolutely love. The sentiment is from Treehouse Stamps "AUTUMN BLESSINGS" stamp set and is stamped in elegant eggplant. Have a fabulous Sunday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Autumn Blessings - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: peach parfait, Recollections Halloween dp
Ink: pumpkin pie, elegant eggplant
Accessories: ribbon, Nestability Pumpkin die
Techniques: sponge distressing, copic coloring, dry embossing

No comments: