TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Ransomed Punny Apple

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 30 - It's a punny situation, Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 288 - Ransom Style, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 288 - Blushing Artichoke Mists and Monday's MOJO MONDAY SKETCH # 156.
This one took me quite some time to think out. I wanted to play in today and yesturday's challenges. I used a sheet of basic gray dp for my base layer. The open letters of U, R and I are from a new digi alpha number set coming out Oct 1st from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. The apple image is a free digital image for this month's contest by TREEHOUSE STAMPS SEPTEMBER FREE DIGI CONTEST. My other wording and lettering came from some handouts from our cruise this past March and a Stampin' Up flyer. I have a special granddaughter that I know will just love this, or at least I hope she will.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Apple, Open Alpha & Numbers - THS
Paper: basic gray, white
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, copics
Techniques: ransom style, copic coloring

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

That dp is great for the sketch!! Great job on these challenges!!