TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Best Blossoms Thank You

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 290 - Basic Rose Delight and my dessert option is Old Olive. We could use any 1 extra color of our choice. Whoo Hoo. Great colors Betty.
My layout is from Monday's MONDAY MOJO SKETCH CHALLENGE # 158.
I also used Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 292 - Stamping On Tissue. I used a favorite Stampin Up Stamp set called Best Blossoms for this. I stamped the leaf image in old olive once and then stamped again 2 more times without reinking on the
tissue. I adhered the tissue to some white cs then cut and embossed using my just received Nesties Label 11. WhooHoo I had happy mail when I got home Monday. Yeah! I also used my color spritzer tool with daffodil delight and sprayed around the edges then sprayed some glitter spray over all of the panel. I used some thin ribbon across the bottom and some gray ribbon on the side with a bow. I stamped the flower image in rose red on tissue adhered to white cs then cut and embossed with the smalled in Nesties Label 11, popped it up on the focal panel. I stamped the Thank You in rose red on daffodil delight then embossed the daffodil cs layer with cuttlebugs stylized flowers matted on rose red.
I just could NOT get a suitable picture so I am settling for these. Wheh I am done and off to work. Hope everyone has a fabulous day.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Best Blossom
Paper: white, daffodil delight, rose red
Ink: daffodil delight, rose red, old olive
Accessories: glitter spray, ribbon, cuttlebug, Stylized Flowers, Nestability, Label 11, , demsionals
Techniques: dry emboss3D, Stamping on Tissue

No comments: