TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Joy To The World Grid

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 069 - Grid Technique. This is such a fun technique to do but my challenge was to do this with digital images. So to tackle this technique I choose this silhouette image from a set due to be released this Friday, Oct 1st from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called "JOY TO THE WORLD" . I scored my grid lines with my score pal then used my white craft ink pad to swip across the top of the raised grid lines. I am happy with the results. I used some bashful blue cs and some grid lined light blue dp as my base then tied some sheer blue ribbon. Hope you like it. Now it is your turn to play along. Be sure to include THT069 in your keyword upload on SCS so we can see what you made. Also to be eligible for the random drawing be sure to follow the rules in the post HERE. Do you need some inspiration? Check out the rest of the THS design team by clicking their names below:

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Neva, I just posted my last TH post for this challenge. Thanks for everything! All the best to you! Take good care!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Neva! The grid technique is just beautiful with this image! Well done!

Stephanie said...

This is beautiful Neva....so peaceful looking.

Monique said...

Wonderful card Neva.. I love the night scene you have created with the glistening snow.. Beautiful big bow.. Great take on this week Challenge.. Thank you for the warm welcome :)

kjlowrey said...

Beautiful card - just love it!

Margo said...

Beautiful card Neva! I love the sky effect!!