TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Farm Fever - U Cured Yet?

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 298. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 288 - Blushing Artichoke Mists for my color combo.
I also tried again and failed again for my last attempt at Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 290 - Lace Sponging. I found an old dollie and tried to press my versa mark pad heavy enough on my marina mist cs to pick up the impression from the dollie but it obviously did NOT work like I hoped but I sponged some brocade blue chalk on the design anyway. It ended up looking like dots. So I embossed the blushing bride layer with my new cuttlebug polka dot embossing folder to match.
My image is from Stampin' Up's retired Farm Fever set that my dh just loves. He get's tickled every time he sees this image. I used copics to color. I can always use a get well card.
Have a fabulous Wednesday.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Farm Fever - SU
Paper: white, blushing bride, marina mist, basic gray dp
Ink: black, marina mist, versa mark
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Nesties Label 4, Polka Dot EF, chaulk, ribbon
Techniques: poppin' pastels, dry emboss

3 comments:

Francie G. said...

Love this image, Neva! Love the colors the papers and the embossed background!

papertrails leaver said...

oh my goodness! I love this card! Pigs are cute in my book!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOL! So cute!!