TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Beary Merry Christmas Sneak Peek

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER # 189 - eberlinek. I chose to CASE Kristen's CTD68 Vase of Flowers. I love the layout and so that is what I kept. I changed the colors, theme using a Christmas image and left off 1 layer. I was also inspired by this HABLE HOLIDAY DORMAT from Saturday's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 250 - Garnet Hill.
My focal image is from a digital set due to be released Oct 1st from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL SETS.
My sentiment is for Friday's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 30 - Punny Situation.
I colored my focal image with copics then added some white fun flock to the hat and dazzling diamonds to the snow area and then popped the focal panel up on dimensionals. Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday and congrats Kristen on today's honor.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Beary Merry Christmas - THS Digital Line
Paper: white, brown, kiwi kiss, DCWV Holiday DP
Accessories: ribbon, button, hemp, dazzling diamonds, white fun flock, corner punch
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D

1 comment: