TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, September 27, 2010

House of Haunts

OMGosh this is my 1000 post. so kewl. I cannot believe it. This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 292 - Stamping on Tissue. Thanks Joan for reminding me how much I love to do this. I have been stuck on digis so much I almost forgot how to put ink to paper. LOL.
My layout is today's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE # 86 - Sketch Inspired by cookiebaker. I love this layout and use it quite often when I am stumped so this fit right in.
My dp is Recollections halloween stack from the past. I love this and will be sorry when it is all used up. My image is from Stampin Up's House of Haunts. What a spooky looking old house. I stamped in black on white tissue, glued to some vanilla after coloring the moon and inside windows on the back side with a Y00 copic marker then sponged some Tea Time distressing ink around the edges to give it an aged look and tone down the white. My focal image is popped up on dimensionals. Here is a close up of my bat button. I hope you can see it but I made a bat button out of my Martha Stewart bat punch x 5 and glued together, topped it with my Spica glaze pen and threaded some yellowish hemp thru the button holes. Hope you like it. I wished now I had and probably will add a strip of pale plum or perfect plum on top of the black strip across so that the bat button shows up better. Oh well hind site is 20/20 right? LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: House of Haunts - SU
Paper: black, Recollections
Ink: black, Tea Time distressing ink
Accessories: Martha Stewart Bat Punch, ribbon, hemp, dimensionals
Techniques: CAS, 3D, sponge distressing, Hand Made Button

No comments: