TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Toolrific Sneak Peek

This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 269 - Piercing. Thanks Vicki for filling in for Holly with such a fun challenge. I love to paper pierce and need to do it more often. We spent Sunday at the beach with Shannon and her crew so I missed out on Sunday's FEATURED STAMPER # 167 - Dara but it is never too late is it. Congrats Dara. I loved the layout on her PINK, ROSE, BURGANDY HEART. I changed from flowers to tools, the colors to black, brown and white, eyelets on the edge to brads in the corners and added the paper piercing. This is a digital set soon to be released from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. I love this set and I love how this turned out. Hope you do too. Now there will certainly be more sneak peeks this week so be on the lookout. Release date is April 21st.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Toolrific - Treehouse Stamps Digital
Paper: whtie, brown, black
Accessories: copic E34, silver Sharpe, brads
Techniques: paper piercing, 3D

No comments: