TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun In The Sun

This is for today's FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE # 9 - Virtual Vacation and just in case you can not tell, I would rather be around the ocean than anywhere else, except when hurricane is coming :-0.
I used a fun digital set just released from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE called Fun In The Sun. I used 2 different patterns of dp that Shannon shared with me for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 267 - Mixed Patterns. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 277. My color combo is Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE # 267 - Basic Appealing Shadows. My strip of basic gray cs with the border punch is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 269 - Paper Piercing. I had fun making this one, hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fun in the Sun, Treehouse Stamps Digital
Paper: white, apricot appeal, sage shadow, basic gray
Ink: sage shadow, apricot appeal
Accessories: ribbon, Fiskars border punch, stickles, white jel pen
Techniques: paper piercing, 3D

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great scene!! Love the colors on this too!!