TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Love Is In The Air

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Certainly Tempting Suede. My focal image and sentiment are digital images from a set called "ASHLEY'S DOODLES" that will be released Wednesday, April 7th from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY # 133. I cut the circle from Nesties circles then embossed and sponged tempting turquoise on the top and certainly celery on the bottom. My image was colored with copics BG03, BG05, G00, G12, E42, E43, & E44 then cut out and popped up on the circle. I used some Tempting turquoise pattern paper for the base matted on TT card stock. My gems are from MFT and the ribbon is soft suede. The rest of the sentiment is on the inside. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Ashley's Doodles - Treehouse Stamps Digital Line
Paper: white, tempting turquoise, tempting turquoise pattern paper, certainly celery, kraft
Ink: tempting turquoise, certainly celery
Accessories: Nestabilites circles, copics, gems, ribbon, dimensionals, sponges
Techniques: sponging, dry embossing, 3D

3 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Gorgeous! Love that balloon and color choices!
Maria

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. I love how you split the sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

Creative Heart Designs said...

Up, up and away! This card is so cute...love the balloon. You did a wonderful job.

Debra (Texas)

My Blog: Creative Heart Designs