TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Congrats Grad Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE # 267 - Basic Appealing Shadows. I almost had this card finished when I saw the color challenge, eeek they work. The colors of the school where we live are gold and black. I had a really hard time matching Sage Shadow which is why I use it the least. The line of paper piercing on the sentiment layer is for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE # 269 - Paper Piercing. My layout is from Sunday's SWEET SUNDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 65. This image and sentiment are part of a digital set called "CONGRATS GRAD" that will be released this Wednesday from TREEHOUSE STAMPS DIGITAL LINE. My dp is some I have had for eons and can not remember the name, sorry. I cut the hat and diploma image out and popped it up on the gold circle matted on black. All images colored were colored with copics.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Congrats Grad -Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, black, basic gray, The Matt Pack?
Accessories: circle punches, aper piercing tool, dimensionals, copics
Techniques: paper piercing, 3D

No comments: