TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Out of the Box Princess and Frog

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE # 278.
Yep that's right, only 1 challenge today. My head hurts too bad to search and figure out how to combine. I think Pam did her voodoo and removed Mercy's headache by sending it to me. LOL. Just kiding she would never send me bad voodoo (I hope) :-0
Anyway I used an image that I have had colored since Shannon's last play time visit with me. I colored the image using the colors in the dp and just needed a good challenge to put it with. I had to trim the immage out of the box to make it work but that was better than trying to start from scratch. I also wanted to get to work early so I could leave early today. I found some cs scraps to matt and make my base with from my huge stack of "I can't throw that away, I might need it" stash. LOL. I bet I am the only one who does that. I used copics for coloring and attached 2 gems on her crown for bling. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Princess and Frog - TGF
Paper: white, olive, blue, MME dp
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, gems
Techniques: copic coloring, 3D, digi's, out of the box

No comments: