TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Angled Home Sweet Georgia Peaches

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 227 - Home Sweet ___. Well my home state is Georgia and I was trying to choose between peaches, cotton, peanuts and tobacco. Since I wished tobacco had NEVER been discovered and I do not have any peanut or cotton images I had to go with peaches. I used an image from Stampin Up's Fresh Fruits stamped 2 times in tuxedo black Memento ink then colored with copics then I trimmed and embossed one image using my brand new Big Scallop Oval Large Nestie and the other image was trimmed in sections and popped up with deminsionals. I then used my spica glitter pen to add some shine here and there on the top layer.
My sentiment is from All Year Cheer I and it is angled for Thrusday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE # 265 - Angled Interest. My bow is for today's OUR CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE - Bows. My layout is from today's SENSATION SATURDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE # 03. I have a close up of the focal image on my blog if you would like to visit.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Fresh Fruits, All Year Cheer I
Paper: white, groovy guava, MME dp
Ink: Momento tuxedo black , groovy guava
Accessories: Nestie Big Scallop Oval Large, ribbon, dimensionals, spica glitter pen, copics
Techniques: Dry Emboss, 3d

10 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

This is really kewl... tfs. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week:-)

Francie G. said...

This is so soft and beautiful, Neva! Love the dp and the wonderful image!

Crystal said...

Neva this is fabulous, love the 3d effect...very pretty thank you card!

LeAnne said...

Neva, this is STUNNING! I just love this image and the coloring! Can you tell me the name of that MME paper? I love it too and would love to get some!
LeAnne

Lori Rider said...

Ooh, beautiful! The colors are so pretty and I love all the dimension on your image. Very pretty bow, too! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

LorettaL said...

PEACHES!!!! This card is perfect!

Thank-you so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love your peachy keen card! tee hee!LOL!

MiamiKel said...

This is just juicy!! :) Truly beautiful - lovely color combo and great close ups! Thanks for playing along with the Sugar Creek Hollow sketch this week! :)

Donna Moore said...

Great card and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing along with SCH's sketch challenge!

Cassie said...

it's so very, very pretty! thanks for joining us at SCH!