TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We Three Cats

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Saffron Moss Melons. I could not decide if I wanted to play today and then I got home and saw these darling cats that I just received from a fellow stamper (thanks again Anne)and a light went off in my head. Scary huh? LOL. Anyway I punched my focal image with Nesties Label 7 and sponged on the inside of the frame. I colored the image with copics. So saffron with white dots pattern paper, mellow moss cs topped with melon mambo ribbon with white dots and mambo base. How did I do for a last minute decision to create?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: white, melon mambo, mellow moss, so saffron pp
Ink: black
Accessories: ribbon, Nestie Label 7