TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Altered Acrylic Gift Box of Cocoa

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Benzi. I found my inspiration in her CHRISTMAS TREAT SET. I also included this weeks challenge from the STAMPIN' B'S - Use a Beverage and this weeks challenge from OUR CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGE - Let It Snow. I have had this box that I got a stamp set in and been wanting to use it so today was the boost. I used some Vanilla CS for the strip around the box stamped with the 4 different snowflakes in pretty in pink ink from a set released last year by TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Christmas Favorites and then the cup from Friends and Lattes' also from Treehouse Stamps in espresso ink then colored with copics E30, RV10 & RV11. My color combo is from this weeks TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE #028 - CC (Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Choc Chip). I punched the focal image and layer using Marvy's Giga and Extra Giga oval scallops then doodled around with choc chip marker and white jel pen. I also covered the circles on the cup with stickles. HOpe you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Friends and Latte's, Christmas Favorites - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: vanilla, dark brown
Ink: espress, pretty in pink
Accessories: copics, Marvy Extra Giga and Giga oval scallop Punches, Stickles
Techniques: Altered Acrylic Box


Do you like the cup, do you like the snowflakes? You can have yours tomorrow by ordering today and you not only get 25-75% off your purchase you also get FREE SHIPPING. Order today from