TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cool Wishes Shipping Tag Treat Holder

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Artichokes, Banana's, and Razzleberries. I need a lot more of these darling treat holders so I this is also for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Shipping Tag Treat Bag/Box. I had to make my own shipping tags and so I used my Snowflake embossing folder from Cuttlebug for Monday's CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGE - Christmas Gifts. I stamped this darling penguin from a set called COOL WISHES that was just released Monday from TREEHOUSE STAMPS in graphite black then colored the scarf with copics, trimmed it with my Fiskars oval template then punched a Marvy Giga Scallop punched in rich razzleberry. I stamped the sentiment then matted it on always artichoke. I ran some razzleberry ribbon around the box and made a bow. How did I do???
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cool Wishes - THS
Paper: white, always artichoke, rich razzleberry
Ink: graphite black, always artichoke
Accessories: ribbon, copics, Cuttlebug, Snowflake Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute! I like that there is lots of little things you could put in there too!
this is super cute! thanks for sharing!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I see you are loving these boxes! You do so much better at 3-d stuff that I do!! Great bow too!

DonnaMundinger said...

What a cute little box! Thank you for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug spot! xxD