TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Snowman Soup Gift Set

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Silver & Gold. I used silver & gold cording in my ribbon tied on my cup handle, a gold leafing pen around the top and bottom of my cup and silver sharpe on the center of the snowman's hat. This is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Cookin' Up A Challenge where we were to create around a recipe. Well I am not much on cooking but since I still needed something for a co-worker and Snowman Soup is a recipe I went with it. I made another darling cup from Sue Berker's CUP TEMPLATE. My cup is made with brown cs then decorated with so saffron pattern paper. The recipe is matted on melon mambo and I stamped 3 snowmen, colored and cut them out. I popped 1 of each on both sides of the recipe on the cup and used the 3rd one on the 3x3 card I made using Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE. Well you guessed it my color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Saffron Moss Melons. I used 2 stamp sets Winter and Cup of Cocoa both from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS. When I got ready to take my pic I realized that one of my grandbabies or my dh must have snitched my candy cane I had upstairs and that was the last one so now I have to go buy some more so I can put one in this cup and I need some to hang on the tree too. TeeHee, gotta luv'em.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Winter, Cup of Cocoa - Clear And Simple Stamps
Paper: brown, vanilla, melon mambo, so saffron pp, white
Ink: black brillance, gold leafing pen, silver sharpe
Accessories: copics, dimensionals. Cup Template, ribbon, gold & silver cording

4 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

This is such a beautiful gift set, Neva!!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
Joanne

Nicki said...

Omg!!!! Super duper cute Neva! Love the cheery colors and the snowpeople for ur snowman soup - adorable!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute cup & card!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Too cute!! Love these snowmen!