TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Boatloads of Sweet Talkin' Olives

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and also ABC Challenge - K is for Kissing. I am ready for another theme of creation so I decided to start on my Valentine's Cards. I used 3 differnt SU sets on this one. I created my own dp using Sweet talk and the hearts from the Martha Stewart border punch. I stamped the heart from Boatloads of love then cut it out and pasted it on top of my store boat dp I used for layer 2. Then I filled the heart in with some Ranger Dark Red Glitter Glue. My focal image is from Olive You and is stamped in black then traced with R27 copic marker, matted and popped up. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Boatloads of Love, Sweet Talk, Olive You
Paper: white, pink, red, fushia
Ink: black
Accessories: Martha Stewart Lacey Heart Border Punch, Ranger Dark Red Glitter Glue, Ribbon, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

How nice to see a valentine card Neva! love all the hearts on this and the cute love birds!

I wish you a blessed Christmas GF!

Crystal said...

What a super Valentine card Neva!!! Very cute!

Helen said...

Awwww....cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Annie said...

awww, super cute card!!!!!