TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Basic Bodacious Baroque

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Barely Dusty Grays. My layout is from Monday's MOJO MONDAY. I found some basic gray dp that matches the colors and so I used it for my base matted on basic gray. I punched the barely banana which was stamped with baroque motifs in dusty durange and dusty durango scallop squares with my Marvy Giga and extra giga punches. The focal panel is Nesties lg circles cut and embossed then air brushed around the circle frame. My image was stamped, rock & rolled on the circle panel then on 2 other pieces of white cs, cut out and popped up.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Bodacious Boquet, Baroque Motifs
Paper: white, basic gray cs, dusty durango, barely banana, basic gray dp
Ink: dusty durango, barely banana
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals, copics, Air Bush
Techniques: Air Brush, dry emboss, 3D

3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great job combining challenges. This is really nice. I saw that color combo and shied away from it, but I did do the Mojo sketch.

Crystal said...

WOW Great job using these colors...they seem very tricky and your card came out STUNNING!!! Beautiful work as always Neva!!! Happy New year to you and your family!!!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

what a great card! Love it!

*Check out this week's Color Dare Challenge!