TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Twinkle Toes Beanie Gift Card Holder

This is for today's TECHNQIUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Beanie Gift Card Holder. Lynn this is just the cutest of cutes. I love finding new ways to present someone with a gift card. And this is just adorable and so easy to make. I trimmed my vanilla strip with Fiskars snowflake border punch/emboss, I punched a large and small snowflake in the dp and a med size one in vanilla and layered on the swivel part then punched a lg vanilla for the top of the beanie. The dp is called Twinkle Toes and I got it from TREEHOUSE STAMPS. I love how this turned out and I hope you do too.
Here it is open. The gift card slides between the back layer and the vanilla strip. Is that cute or what?
RECIPE:
Stamps: None
Paper: vanilla, twinkle toes
Ink: none
Accessories: Fiskars snowflake border punch/emboss, MS circle template, ribbon, Fiskars snowflakes
Techniques: Gift Card Holder, Beanie Gift Card Holder

No comments: