TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

THT027 Sleding Fun Tag

Welcome friends to our Treehouse Thursday Challenge #027. Today's challenge is to make a tag of any theme:
  • Make a tag

When you upload your card to SCS, PCP, and your blog make sure and use the keyword THT027. We hope you can come play along with us this week.


I made this tag using a fun Christmas set released last year called Sledding Fun from TREEHOUSE STAMPS. I just love this darling fox. My image was stamped in graphite black then colored with copics. I covered the bottom part with liquid applique then snow white flock and glitter on top of that. I used some stickles on the snowflakes as well. Burmuda bay cs for the mat and ribbon color as well. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

Yaneri (ScrapyCrafter) said...

Adorable Neva! Love that stamp set! I just got mine! Can't wait to play and create with it! :o)

Maria said...

Fun Fun tag!!