TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Farm Fever

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE - MitchyGlitchyGoomy. I decided to CASE Michelle's YOU CURED!! card, I bought this retired set from Ashley Bowen when she was doing some spring cleaning last year making room for Grant. I love this set and my dh is why I had to have it. I was browsing the galleries one day and he saw a card using this stamp and just got so tickled. I kept the paper piecing for the pillow, left off the scallop frame and primas. Used the same style and theme of image, left off the pearl accents and used ribbon instead. Did the border punch but a different one. My image was stamped 3 times and then colored with copics. I cut the head & feet out to pop up. I cut the pillow out to paper piece. I did not do Michelle's card justice and decided I should NOT stamp when I am not well, but oh well it is what it is. I guess I made myself a get well card huh? LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: Farm Fever
Paper: white, close to cocoa, berry bliss
Ink: graphite black
Accessories: copics, ribbon, MS heart lace border punch
Techniques: paper piecing, 3D

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Awwwhhh!! So cute!! Feel better soon! Love you!