TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

When I made this card I posted on SCS that I could not wait to see my hubby's reaction when he opened it and so I was lucky enough to snap a shot at the perfect time. He absolutely cackled. We are both cat lovers and I was hoping it would tickle his funny bone.
My sweet FIL took this pic of the clan with the exception of James who had to work Thursday :( . Have you ever tried to hurd 7 grandchildren into one area for a picture. LOL. We had a blast the whole day together. I am so filled with Nana sugar, enough to last me at least a whole week. My babies sure are growing. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. Stay safe and remember Jesus is the reason for the season.

No comments: