TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade Beanie Gift Card Holder

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Saffron Moss Melons and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Beanie Gift Card Holder. I used some razzleberry lemonade dp that has melon mambo in it and crushed curryt this is close to so saffron but just in case my brim is so saffron and because I just loved they way "allansmommy's" sample looked with the crinkled brim I ran mine thru the crimper. Love it! Thanks so much for the inspiration. I freyed some melon mambo cs punched in a circle for the top. I colored some primas with my SU markers in so saffron and melon mambo then attached them with a brad. For dessert I added some melon mambo dotted ribbon. Hope you like it. This will make a great gift card holder for my MIL for Mother's Day. She loves to go to Olive Garden too. Maybe she will take me.. LOL
RECIPE:
Stamps: None
Paper: so saffron, mellow moss, razzleberry lemonade
Ink: melon mambo, so saffron
Accessories: ribbon, primas, brad
Techniques: Gift Card Holder

No comments: