TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Vivi the Elf

This is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Rachelhope13. I enjoyed browsing through her yummy gallery and finally decided on CASEing her DANCE SAVANNAH CARD. I have never seen this Anya before but I do love it. I just received this adorable Vivi from The Greeting Farms newest release and I love her. She is just tooo cute. So I decided on using her for this weeks OUR CREATIVE CORNER where Lori challenged us this week to be inspired by our fav holiday movie or book. My alltime fav holiday is Christmas and all of the Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen are a must see all year long. I changed the Theme, colors, layout and left off the ribbon, pearls, tags and primas. I used a sheet of cs that I also just received from TGF called Merry Merry, Is it not the cutest? I changed the layout of Rachels card to use this weeks sketch from CARD POSITIONING SYSTEM. I stamped the image in black brilliance then colored with copics E50, E51, G14, RV10, RV23, RV25, Y00 & Y11. I colored the bell with a silver Bic pen. The rim around the top of the hat is covered in glitter glue. It is just soo shiny. I used my Nestie Large Oval for the image panel then embossed it. This is matted on a Fiskars oval that I cut out in Pink Passion. I used a wavy paper trimmer to make the 3 strips in the center. I hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Vivi - TGF
Paper: White, Merry Merry DP, Pink Passion
Ink: Black Brilliance
Accessories: copics, Nestie Oval, Fiskars Oval
Techniques: copic coloring

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Great job on the FS challenge! Super cute card!

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is so so precious!!! love this image and your coloring is awesome!!!
Blessings, Maria