TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Diva Airline Around The World


These are for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Around the World. It has been quite some time since I did any scrapbooking. I found these 2 pictures in my stack from my 1st flight I took alone. I went to Nashville,TN for a convention and while I was there I got to go to the Rhyman Auditorium. Man was that fantastic. Such a memorable visit. The old Grand Ole Opry house, still looks fantastic. I got a window seat and took advantage of my camera and the view. I was amazed the 1st time I flew how much you could see from that high up. There were clouds above, below and some we went straight through. So exciting until we hit some turbulance. LOL. I used a gorgeous set from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS - Diva Airlines. Such a fantastic set for a travel page. Hope you like them.

1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful layouts. I love how in the first layout the framing of it. Great job!