TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CSS Cookie Bake Wiper Card


Good News I am hoping! It looks like my MIL may get to come home today if the skin grafts done yesturday look OK today. She will have to go back next week for them to recheck but I know she would rather be home than stuck up there in that ICU and I am ready for my hubby to fill his side of the bed. Last night I kept moving over further and further trying to feel him over there.

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Always Bravo Cameo for my color combo and made another of Monday's super fun TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Wiper Card just because they are so much fun and so adorable. I love using the little pop up for short messages. The stamp set I used for this is called "COOKIE BAKE" and is from this month's release from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS. I also used a background stamp from a set called "WHEAT" for the 2 thin panels. I stamped my 3 cookies in the 3 different colors from the CC then covered them with stickles. The sentiment is stamped in bravo burgandy on the cameo layer. I love these quick and easy but adorable wiper cards and I love how this one turned out.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Cookie Bake, Wheat - CSS
Paper: Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy, Cameo Coral
Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgandy, Cameo Coral
Accessories: ribbon, stickles
Techniques: wiper card

4 comments:

Crystal said...

AWESOME Holiday card NEVA!!! WOW love your mix of challenges...You rock girl!!! Hugs!

Basement Stamper said...

Great wiper card combined with the color challenge!

Nicki (CSS) said...

Yummy wiper card - looks fabulous!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Too cute!! Great job on the wiper card!