TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Your Birthday Old Brawd

This is another one for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. OK ladies I need some help here. I have been talking with Shannon about how to kick up my designs a bit as they seem dull and plain to me. She suggested that I stop trying so hard to combine so many challenges. So this is just one challenge. I colored this darling image from a set I just got from Totally Stampalicious called Old Brawd. I just love this sassy lady. I used copics to color her. I cut the image Out of the Box and matted it on Riding Hood Red cs. I stamped the sentiment in black on kraft cs. I used some Indian Summer dp for the 3 side panels. I layered some primas and added a purple daisy brad to hold them all together and folded a strip of ribbon to place under the primas. So what do you think?
RECIPE:
Stamps: Old Brawd - Totally Stampalicious
Paper: white, black, kraft, Indian Summer
Ink: black
Accessories: copics, primas, ribbon, daisy brad
Techniques: out of the box, 3D, copic coloring

ETA: Rebeccah contacted me the day I loaded this asking for permission to add to the on line gallery and after I thought about it for an entire 1 sec I rapidly replied "YES", it is now on thier gallery page. Whoo Hoo. I am so thrilled that this company liked what I made.

2 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

Great coloring and color combo. The image really pops off the card - nicely done!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Awesome coloring job on this!