TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spooky Sweet Treats Easel Card

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE and Monday's TECNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Easel Card. I love these darling cards and made this one for a special purpuse. I used this month's Stamp of the Month from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPSrelease called Spooky Sweets that I just adore. Such a fun set to work with. I stamped the candy corn image and sentiments in dusty durango to match the colors in the dp. I found this dp yrs ago when I first began playing around with this addictive hobby. My easel base is some yellow textured cs I have also had for yrs. Maybe if I stop buying NEW stuff I can use up all of this old stuff. LOL. My 3 focal panels are popped up on dimensionals. I used my Fiskars layered deckle punches for the 3 squares on the front and the 2 on the inside with a button attached. Got another early and long day ahead at work.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Spooky Sweets - CSS
Paper: white, yellow textured cs, orange, candy corn dp
Ink: dusty durango
Accessories: button, hemp, dimensionals, deckle layered punches, button, hemp
Techniques: Easel Card, 3D

No comments: