TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Embossed Best Witches Girlie Wiper Card

This is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Girlie Girl to make a girlie card without pattern paper unless made with stamps. My patchwork Witch image is also for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Patched Up. I heat embossed my witch image for Thursday'a TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 020 - Emboss It. My layout is from Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE. My card style is from Monday's easy, adorable, and fun TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Wiper Card. I used a recently released Halloween set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS called Best Witches. My image was colored with copics after heat embossed on vanilla cs. I made the 2 side panels with cameo coral using the small rectangle image from the set stamped in bravo burgandy. I used a black cs base. I love how this turned out and hope you do too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Best Witches - THS
Paper: black, vanilla, always artichoke, cameo coral, bravo burgandy
Ink: versamark, bravo burgandy, always artichoke
Accessories: metal dots, black embossing powder
Techniques: heat emboss, wiper card, copic coloring

No comments: