TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Lovely Christmas Tree

OK I will be in the woods all weekend so no puter, no SCS :-( so I am having to pack in as much as I can in my last upload until next time as work seems to be interferring in my stamping time. Very Busy month. So this is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - O Christmas Tree yes I am doing today's challenge even though I have been resisting bringing out my Christmas stamps that are packed away.
Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT - Say It With Pizzazz.
Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE.
Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Pretty in Gray Shadows and Tuesday's ARTFUL INKABLES CHALLENGE 04 - Sparkle.
Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Foil Embossing. I stamped the single tree from Lovely as a Tree set in sage shadow then sponged around the tree. I applied some red glitter for faux Christmas ornaments. My foil embossing panels are cuttlebugs 2x2 frame & gift. My Pizazze is for the Quickutz candy candy turned upside down on over to be used as a "J", 3/4" circle punch subbing in for the "O" and 3 sage shadow Quickutz holly dies and 2 PIP crop-a-dile (the largest side) punches for berries used for the "Y". I also used my hole puncher for the fauz going gray brads. My tree is covered in glitter for the AIC challenge to sparkle. Soo what'cha think? Will this cover me until I can get back? Hope so.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree
Paper: pretty in pink, sage shadow, going gray, white, Berry Bliss
Ink: sage shadow
Accessories: tin foil, CB Frames, crop-a-dile, Hole punhcer, circle punches, stickles, red glitter glue
Techniques: Foil embossing, 3d

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super creative sentiment!!!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty! Love that tree (I've been debating getting that set for years because it's so expensive, but so pretty) and all the sparkle! Thanks for playing the AI challenge!