TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Embossed Autumn Blessings

Hello everyone. It is Thursday again and that means it is time for another Treehouse Thursday Challenge. This week Ashley is challenging eveyone to an embossing day of fun. Emboss something using heat emboss, dry emboss, or even faux emboss...just have fun. If you have Treehouse images please do use them, if not just use what you have and have fun doing what you love to do.
For this card I stamped my pumpkin image from a darling recently released set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS called Autumn Blessings. I stamped in versamark then applied gold embossing powder and heat set. I love embossing. Such a fun technique. I layered my pumpkin panel in more mustard cs. The 2 pieces of dp are from Recollections Autumn pack. I love that pack of dp. My layout is from Monday's MOJO Sketch challenge. My kinda sketch. CAS(clean and simple).. LOL. Come on play along with the design team so we can see what you come up with. Just make sure to incluce THT020 in your keyword on SCS or Tag in PCP.

1 comment: