TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

THT018 Simple Wishes Just Because

Whoo hoo it's Thursday and time for another TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE - Just Because for everyone on the TREEHOUSE STAMPS BLOG. I made this card JUST BECAUSE I have a special friend that I feel like could use a little lift. I hope she likes it. This also fits today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Around the World. I love the various colors from spring, summer, and fall flowers. I used a brand new set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS called Simple Wishes. I stamped the solid leaf image in old olive on Kiwi Kiss cs, then stamped the flowers in crushed curry, close to cocoa, and old olive on white. The main panel is matted on crushed curry and popped up. I used some choc chip cs and layered some brown polkadot ribbon on top. Come on and play along with todays challenge just be sure to add THT018 in your keyword/tags on SCS or PCP. Ashley would love to see what you come up with. Don't forget to add your link on Mr. Linky on the Treehouse Blog.

2 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Looks like you are having fun with these flowers! They are cute!! Love the polka dot centers and matching polka dot ribbon!

Teresa Kline said...

these flowers are adorable, great job...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*