TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Diva Airlines

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE. I used the color combo from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE. The stamp set I used is called Diva Airlines and it is from CLEAR AND SIMPLE STAMPS. I just love this airplane. If I could find a job that would require flying I would take it. I love being up in the air. My image was stamped in black brilliance the colored with copics, matted on melon mambo then popped up. The sentiment on the kraft layer was also stamped in black. I used a sheet of Rasberry Lemonade dp for the 3 panel strips matted on white then on black. A strip of black ribbon is joining panels 1 and 2 together and covering the seam. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Diva Airlines - CSS
Paper: white, black, kraft, melon mambo
Ink: black brilliance
Accessories: copics, dimensionals, ribbon
Techniques: copic coloring

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty card Neva, love the colors you chose for it!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I think the melon plane is cute!! Can I ride it!?!LOL!

Nicki (CSS) said...

This must be Air Neva, cute. I'm hoping they serve cosmos during the flight! :)