TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's Your Birthday Horses

Well there are about 20 people coming to my house this afternoon expecting a wonderful dinner and fellowship. We have 4 birthdays in October and the are all on just 2 days, 16th nad 22nd. Weird right?? Anyway I did not have a lot of time to think and scout out challenges so this is just one challenge and it is for today's FEATURED STAMPER - Dancerriley.
I chose her darling GET WELL SOON card to CASE. I changed the colors, theme, and ribbon placement. I used a set I just bought Friday on my shopping adventure with Shannon from Inkadinkadoo called "Horses" and for my sentiment I used SU It's Your birthday. I love this seasons dp from Recollections - Autumn. I made my own background stamp from one I got in the dollar bin. My image and sentiment are stamped in close to cocoa.
RECIPE:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday, Horse
Paper: Appricot Appeal, Recollections - Autum dp, blue cs?
Ink: close to cocoa
Accessories: ribbon, oval punches

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

LOVE this!! Great masculine card! Love those horses!