TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Your Dino-Rific

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 005 - piercing & buttons. I also used Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE and COPIC COLOR CHALLENGE #21 - YG03, B45, Y28. Well I don't have B45 so I used B34 instead. I absolutely love this newly released dinosaur set and this image had not yet gotten dirty. What a shame. Today is a good day to get him dirty. I also used clouds and grass image from Go Green a set also found at TREEHOUSE STAMP COMPANY. My main base layer is kraft stamped with the footprint in green galore then in soft suede on the sentiment layer and colored in with Y28. The main image was stamped with black then colored with YG03. I hand drew the hill and colored with Y28 then stamped the grass with Green Galore. I paper pierced my sentiment layer then attached some wood buttons on each side. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Keywords: THT005 SC236 CCC21 Dino-rific
Stamps: Dino-Rific -Treehouse Stamps
Paper: white, kraft, green galore, DCWV Animal Cracker dp, bashful blue
Ink: black, green galore
Accessories: copic markers, buttons, dimensionals, copic air brush
Techniques: paper piercing, Air Brush Shading, copic coloring

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Neva, gorgeous card

Thanks for joining the Copic colour challenge.

Shell

Pam Varnell said...

I really love this card Neva. Your dino scene is so cute and beautifully colored. Great job.

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

sooooo super cute!! Love it!!

Adele said...

great card-the colours are fabby!

Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

Dingle.x