TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ms. Hoot with Faux Burnt Edges

This is for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE - Dry Embossing Technique. I used a brass plate of leaves that I had never used before on the left and right sides of my so saffron panel. I like it. I also used my SU light that my darling daughter (e3stamper) bought me yrs ago when we 1st started stamping. I wore it out when I 1st got it and then the CB came along. Sad I know. My layout is from today's STAMPS AND SMILES SKETCH CHALLENGE. My color combo is from Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Krafty Saffron Nights. I used Monday's TECHNQIUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Faux Burnt Edges on the oval layer. My main image is from a set called Ms.Hoot that was recently released by TREEHOUSE STAMPS. She is just too adorable. My images were stamped in black then colored with copics. The owl was then cut out and popped up.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Ms. Hoot - THS
Paper: White, So saffron, Night of Navy, Kraft
Ink: Black, so saffron, Night of Navy
Accessories: Copics, Leaf brass emboss plate, SU Light Table, Stylets, Sponges, Nestie Large Ovals
Techniques: Faux Burnt Edges, dry emboss

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Too cute!! Glad to see you dusted off that light box and templates!!