TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ruth's Refuge and Strength

This is for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE, Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE - Tempting Apricot Caramel Breezes, and Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Stand Up Card. I just absolutely love these stand up cards. I had to flip the sketch to be able to use this awesome set that I finally ordered from Stampin' Up. I had been eyeing it since I first saw it. I used some basic gray dp and a sheet of DCWV Citrus glitter mat stack. I stamped the flower image randomly in creamy caramel on the caramel base. We have co-worker who has sooo much personally going on right now with her parents both in very bad health, an older sister on dialysis and in bad health, and her dh just went on Hospice care for lung cancer and is in very bad health. I just felt like she needed a reminder of who all cares about her and what she is going through so I desperatly wanted to make something for her today. I hope she likes it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Refuge and Strength
Paper: White, Creamy caramel, Appricot Appeal, basic gray dp, DCWV Citrus Glitter Mat Pack
Ink: tempting turquoise, creamy caramel, appricot appeal
Accessories: ribbon, dimensionals