TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Standing Up for Summer Sunshine

Well we woke to a rain storm this morning and it looks like it is here to stay for a while. Guess I should not complain since it was soooo hot Saturday. Good day to stay in and clean but I have to head to work. This is for today's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Stand Up Card. What a fun card to make. Here is a pic of the tutorial for this layout. I will be doing more of these. For the front layout I used Saturday's SWEET STOP SKETCH CHALLENGE. The 2 circles are metal tags which is for Friday's STAMPIN' B's CHALLENGE - Metal. The stamps set I used is a just released really great summer set called "SUMMER" from CLEAR & SIMPLE STAMPS. I also used a couple of stamps from a set coming out July 15th called "SUNSHINE" so watch for it. My dp is some I picked up at Michaels eon's ago. The popsicle image is a 2 stamp image with the outline stamped in crushed curry and the solid part stamped in pumpkin pie. I used to love orange creamsicles.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sunshine, Summer - CSS
Paper: textured cardstock. white, polka dotted dp
Ink: crushed curry, pumpkin pie, ballet blue
Accessories: so saffron ribbon, metal tags, dimensionals
Techniques: Stand Up Card

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love that layout, will have to try it!

Crystal said...

Neva what a great summer card!!! wonderful layout and yummy colors!