TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Friday, July 3, 2009

QK Happy Birthday Dies

Well in case you did not know, my all-in-one printer is worthless with the exception of the scanner part of it which is magnificant. I have changed ink well 3 times and still can not get it to print our worth a dang so I have given up. That being said I almost croaked when I saw today's LSC :( what I need my printer to do this challenge. I put on my thinking cap, remembered my NY's resolution to use my QK's that I just had to have and so this is for today's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - Digis' and Diecuts. There are no stamped images on here only punched layers and balloons. I tied some hemp around the balloons. The only ink used was to doodle around the scalloped edges. I used the embossed sentiment so this is also for Thursday's TREEHOUSE THURSDAYS CHALLENGE -Dry Emboss.
RECIPE:
Stamps: none
Paper: dcwv, red,blue,yellow cs from Michaels
Ink: ballet blue
Accessories: quickutz Happy Birthday Set, Maurvy Ovals Scallop Giga and Mega punches
Techniques: dry emboss,

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Neva what a wonderful LSC card I just looked at this challenge and I am thinking...hehe!!! Love your birthday card, its wonderful and your diecuts are perfect!!