TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wild Baby Sneak Peek

This is for today's COLOR CHALLENGE - Tempting Apricot Cocoa Breezes, Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Stand Up Card and Monday's MOJO MONDAY CHALLENGE - Sketch for the front of my stand up card. I used an adorable set due to be released this month from TREEHOUSE STAMPS - Wild Baby but for now you can drool over the sneak peeks. My image was stamped in esspresso then colored with copics also found at THS. I cut it out and popped it up on a layer of vanilla sponged with creamy caramel for Today's FLOURISHES TIMELESS TUESDAY CHALLENGE - Cut it out & Pop it up. My dp is from some in my drawer that has been there since I don't know but it worked today. LOL. I love how this turned out and my dh will find this standing in front of the coffee maker this morning. I hope he likes it too.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Wild Baby - Treehouse Stamps
Paper: baja breeze, vanilla, tempting turquoise, dp?
Ink: esspresso, creamy caramel
Accessories: copics, circle punches, ribbon, dimensionals
Techniques: 3d, Stand up card

3 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Neva, looking forward to this release. He is adorable! Love your coloring! What a fun card!

Erin Bigler said...

Neva, this is ADORABLE...I love Treehouse Stamps and your card sure brings out their best! LOVE the colors & layout, especially!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Super adorable!! Love the dp you dug out of your huge stash!LOL!! This lion is so adorable! Love how you outlined his mouth in pink!!