TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A CASE of A Little Sunshine

Hidee Hoo all. I am getting sooo ready for CHA but before I can pack and go I have to share this little jewel with you. This is for today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE - Supply Me. It is also for today's TREEHOUSE THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 8 - CASE Ashley Bowen. This week the challenge is to CASE (copy and share everything) Treehouse Owner Ashley Bowen herself. WOW what an honor to get to browse through her lucious gallery and find inspiration. I found my inspiration in her TREE-RIFIC DAY card using a recently released set from TREEHOUSE STAMPS called Little Sunshine. I changed the layout to use Wednesday's SKETCH CHALLENGE from SCS and the colors to use Tuesday's COLOR CHALLENGE. I changed the base layer to a solid and used some checked dp for my 2 panels under my focal image. I also left off the small circle and just stamped my sentiment on the bottom of my base. My tree is stamped in certainly celery then covered with green stickles and paper quilling in certainly celery attached. I stamped the trunk with esspresso ink then colored it with copic markers. I also added a couple pieces of paper quilling on the trunk to look like knots in the wood. The paper quilling was done for Monday's TECHNIQUE LOVERS CHALLENGE - Quilling which I had always been afraid of until Monday so I thought I would give it another try. Hope you like it. Come on play along with us by CASEing Ashley and don't forget to use THT008 in the keywords when you upload to Splitcoast and then go the TREEHOUSE STAMPS BLOG site and link you work with Mr.Link so we can see your beautiful creations.

1 comment:

Pam Varnell said...

Great job Neva. Love the way you did the tree. Too cute.