TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

CSS July Take the Challenge - Sizzle & Pop

This is for July's CLEAR & SIMPLE'S TAKE THE CHALLENGE - Sizzle and Pop where we were to make something in bright colors like red, yellow and orange. Play along with me. I used Yo Yo Yellow for my scalloped circle base. My image is a sun with ray's image from a set to be released on the 15th by CLEAR & SIMPLE STAMPS - Sunshine. My sentiment was stamped in real red. I stamped the sun image in yo yo yellow then colored in with only orange. I sponged the edges of the sun image after punching with a circle punch then matted and sponged that layer as well as the circled scollop base. I dotted between the scallops and applied some yellow stickles inside the sun. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Sunshine - CSS
Paper: yo yo yellow, white
Ink: real red, only orange, yo yo yellow
Accessories: dimensionals
Techniques: sponging

3 comments:

Nicki (CSS) said...

Cute, cute, cute - I am a fan of shape cards! They are always fun, and yours is so bright and cheery!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the sun, definitely Sizzles & Pops!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I still havent made a circle card!LOL!! Fun card!!