TFL

Thanks for visiting my Blog and please feel free to make comments. They are helpful and very much appreciated.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Deight in Many Happy Sayings

This is for today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE - Tracy Poter. I found inspiration in this darlling FLEUR PITCHER from the site which also inspired me to use my wedding colors for Friday's LIMITED SUPPLY CHALLENGE - What were those colors?. I used a double border and double ribbon layers for Thursday's WAYS TO USE IT - Seeing Double. My layout is today's PAPER CRAFT PLANTED SKETCH. I used some new razzleberry lemonade dp matted on razzleberry cs. My middle panel is cameo coral with double borders. My focal image was stamped in versamark then heat embossed with gold glitter EP then watercolored with SU Markers Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom and Melon Mamba on watercolor paper then cut out and popped up on a blush blossom circle and melon mambo scalloped circle. My tag was stamped with cameo coral and melon mambo then hand cut. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Delight in Life, So Many Sayings, Many Happy Returns
Paper: melon mambo, razzleberry lemonade, cameo coral, watercolor paper
Ink: cameo coral, blush blossom, melon mambo,
Accessories: EK Succes Border, Ribbon, Scallop Circle, Circle punch, gold Glitter embossing powder
Techniques: Heat Emboss

1 comment:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Im so glad you found something for inspiration b/c I couldnt!LOL!! So glad you finally played with this beautiful paper!